Send in used mascara wands in April 2022!
- Soak wands in hot, soapy water and use an old toothbrush to remove mascara. Check out the cleaning video below.
- Dry completely before packaging.
- Please only send brush, no tubes.
- Mail wands with wand donor information - see Wand Form and Wandraiser Kit below.
- Send in a padded paper envelope or a plastic mailer with a recycled symbol. Check out the packing video below.
- Cushion if needed with a gently used (no frayed edges) hand towel to be used in animal care. For larger amounts, prepaid boxes may be most affordable.
- Please include a donation or donate online now. Your support makes this all possible and the funds help get wands into the hands of more wildlife caregivers along with life-saving supplies and equipment.
Is it just you sending in wands? Please send with the Wand Form. If you include wands from others, please have them also complete a Wand Form (there are two to a page).
Are you are collecting from others? Please see the Wandraiser Kit for instructions, a flyer and the forms to make it easy to collect the names and contact information from all the wand donors.
Spread the word and share the Wandraiser Brochure to encourage others to participate and support the mission to help wildlife and the environment!
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Become part of a global initiative to help wildlife and Mother Earth as a Corporate Sponsor - sign up now.